This week I learned that
1) Vista Sucks… Ok I already known that but I have confirmed that vista really sucks now since I discovered that the sleep mode on Vista will mess up my network interface and prohibits me from streaming video in my network properly.
2) G.R.A.W 2 (aka Ghost Recon Advance Warfare 2) is pretty cool and the game kinda sucks after you beat it and it is not as cool as the first one.
3) Time is really flying by this week
4) Setting up a not well documented device takes alot longer then expected
5) Superbowl is this week and I really don’t have a preference on who should Win
6) The Seattle Auburn Club will be having a happy hour in March with a ex Auburn Football player joining us … woo hoo