After an early scare on my upgrade… I went from a jailbroken iphone OS 2.2.1 to a standard 1st gen. Iphone OS 3.0. At first I was getting the emergency dialing only screen. This is because the Apple App store server was busy and had issues. For a while I thought I bricked my old Iphone. But I am happy to announce that it is back and for two more days of service before it’s retirement.
But so far I am pretty happy with it. Well, besides the fact that I can’t use tethering everything is very cool.
- The search spotlight is pretty awesome.
- Copy and Paste!!!! Woo hoo finally!!!
- Push is awesome
- International.. now I can type chinese in Zhuyin!!! … I can send my little sister messages in chinese hee hee… maybe even get my parents an Iphone
- caldav is awesome!!! now I can sync my calendar over the air…
I can’t wait until I get my 3GS… then I can..
- better camera with auto focus and macro… great with Evernotes… yeah!!!
- voice commands
- never get lost with a digital compass
- Auto Car wash with iphone
- Solve all homework problems on the fly
- acts like a vaccuum and sweeper with the new 3GS
oh… how wonderful is technology…:)